Monday, January 31, 2011

January

Okay, so once again I am just making my monthly post! One semester down and seven to go. The January short term was tough – Modern Church History from the Reformation to present day in three weeks was intense, but it is over!

It is odd having such a change in your schedule every few months. It was great getting back to regular full schedule of classes – many of the students I am in class with I have not seen for six weeks. I am really excited about the classes I have this semester… Systematic Theology, New Testament, Speech, and Bible, Preaching and Catechesis – a Reformation church history class. I have also spent the past week during break studying for the PC, USA Bible Content Exam which I take Feb 4. It makes no sense to me to take this before I have completed New Testament, but that is the progression.

Our baby girl is home with us this semester – making for a cozy home. It is great to have her here and she is taking five classes and working two jobs!

It is crazy how this community shuts down when it snows… I had my first snow day (but since it was the midterm, instead of a test we had to write an eight page essay and turn it in by the end of the day!) Not much of a day off and we have had two late starts – all in January!

I miss you all and hope to hear from you soon. Let me know what is happening with you as well!

Peace and love,
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment